Monday, May 3, 2010

HCG Day 3

Today was the first day of the 500 calorie diet or VLCD. It went well but I did have some hunger on it. Here is what was on the menu:

Breakfast: Tea...lots and lots of tea.

Snack: Apple

Lunch: grilled chicken breast, asparagus with salt, grissini bread stick, tea

Snack: Orange

Dinner: tilapia with pepper and garlic powder, zuchinni with pepper and garlic powder, melba toast

I got very hungry around 8:30pm. I think this was more of an emotional hunger than anything else becasue I was quite full during and after dinner. I continued to drink lots of water to try and curb the hunger but it really never went totally away. I was craving pretzels or chips and cheese. It's probably my body's way of trying to trick me into screwing up this diet. I won though! I didn't give in even though I went to bed hungry.

I gained 1.4 pounds on my second load day when I weighed in today...May 2nd...total gain on load days equals 3 pounds.

No comments: