Monday, April 19, 2010

Hollywood, Baby!

Well, actually...Boston.

My partner in crime, Kendra, and I will be performing in a stage show called 'Expressing Motherhood' in Boston this September. Please visit the link to find out what it's all about.

Our names are listed under Performers Boston '10 in font about this big. But don't let the size take away from the importance of our message which is....hmmm...should I tell you? I need to check with Kendra so she doesn't kick my heiny for leaking the goods without her permission. Look forward to that installment, yo. 

I can tell you that it's going to be exciting, groundbreaking, and scandalous! Yes, I just said scandalous. Afterall, I'm teamed up with one of my close friends from high school (that's Kendra for those of you not paying attention) and we're off to Boston for a week without much supervision.

Oh my gah! How, like, totally rad is that? (I'm sorry, we graduated in the '90's.)

I swear it's like we should be renting a convertible, wearing scarves over our hair, and calling each other Thelma and Louise. Except for the fact that neither one of us has murdered anyone and we don't have a suicide pact.

That is unless we crash and burn on stage and then maybe that pact will be a go...I jest. Really I do! I don't need any type of intervention. We're good, right? Let's just forget about that last part there. Yeah.

Please go to the link and check it out!

p.s. You should probably get our autographs before we make it big. Just a heads up.

No comments: