Friday, March 19, 2010

Mmmmmm...Carrots

I read alot of blogs. Not necessarily an unhealthy amount but I do read several. Lately I've been on this kick to read blogs that aren't so mainstream. You know, like the blog that my high school friend writes or the blog that my friend in Texas writes. I found myself at one point getting slightly jealous of some the more popular bloggers out there..I mean, why am I not popular with 9 million hits a day? WHY? DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE ME?

Yeah. I may have some self-esteem issues there. Anyhow...

The more mainstream blogs I read though, the more I realize that these bloggers have some major drama that they have to deal with. They have people that send them hate mail and tell them that they shouldn't swear or talk about thier own kids becasue it will ruin their fragile psyches. They can't just sit down and verbally vomit all over their blogs because they have to actually think about how others will take their post.

That's where I have it easy. I can post pretty much post my social security number and bank card password on my blog and not give it a second thought. POW! It's liberating. I am writing this blog for me and only me! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

So there we have it.

Carrots. Yum.

*On a sidenote: I have lost a total of 8.8 pounds as of today. RAWR.

No comments: