Monday, June 1, 2009

Proof Someone Actually READS My Blog


So, I got an award. It's soooo fun. Actually I got 2 awards but only one actually had directions on what to do with it so since I'm new to this blog thing I'm going to just run with it. Excuse the really bad pun.



The steps to becoming a Queen are...(I hope I can figure this out.)

1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.
4. Don't forget to link the Queen that tagged you.
5. Copy the pic of the Queen and put it on your sidebar.

Seven Things That Make Me Awe-Summm are:


1. I cut the plastic rings from soda apart before I throw them away so that animals don't get caught in them. Love those furry, feathered, fish-face friends!

2. I can and will and DO laugh at myself.

3. I can do a mean Running Man.

4. I don't hold grudges. Seriously, I've really tried to do this and trust me there are somethings that I should hold grudges about but it's a totally impossible thing for me to do.

5. I have a container veggie garden on my back deck and they've survived almost a month. I think that's pretty frickin' awesummmm.

6. I ran my first 5K May 31 and I lived.

7. I can blow a bubble inside another bubble using Hubba Bubba gum. Bubble Gum flavor only.

I now nominate the following blogs as QUEEN! Some are old, some are new, some are borrowed and some are....blue? Eek, sorry about that, Daddy Scratches...




Daddy Scratches (Hey, men can be royalty too!)









2 comments:

Jo said...

Wow, thank you so much for picking me. It was a nice surprise in my email this morning. :)

I feel so awe-summmm now. LMAO

Melanie said...

Hells yeah you are!!