Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Conversations

Me: What’s up? How’s your spider man band aid holding up?

Tab: fine. I fell a week ago and scraped up my ankle. I was using normal band aids, but I upgraded to Spider man last night!

Me: Was it a random fall or a purposeful fall?

Tab: wtf PURPOSEFUL FALL? Who does that? I was wearing flip flops the day after it rained and fell down some stairs that had water on them because I'm slightly stupid.

Me: DIDN’T YOU READ THE ARTICLE I SENT EVERYONE ABOUT HOW FLIP FLOPS ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL?!?

Here: Killer Flip Flops

I don’t know, I guess you could purposely fall if there was an explosion and you were trying to save someone from falling debris by throwing yourself on top of them. Was there an explosion of some sort? What? Don’t judge me.

Tab: *silence*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean, I do save lives every day with my general existence...just not this one particular time.

PhoenixRising said...

Oh how I do love you both.... le sigh!