Thursday, September 2, 2010

Anybody Ever Feel Like This After A Visit To The Doctor?

Thanks Natalie Dee for you kick arse comic!



I have a stomach issue so of course I waited a few months before I went to the doctor to ask about it.

"It's probably an ulcer but we'll take blood and give you this prescription in the meantime."

Awesome...I've always wanted a collection of ulcers. Uh huh.

Sometimes whatever ailment I have seems like a better option than what a prescription drug to cure said ailment does for me. The Detective asked me about the side effects also and he followed up his questions by saying:

"Just trying to see if you could expect mood swings, nightmares, visits from the afterlife, battles with Satan, etc..."

I think he forgot that what he described was just a normal day for me.